In Havana Gardens we not only help you with the procedures of your passport, we also help you to obtain your visa for Cuba.
We process the following visas to travel to Cuba:
• The A-2 visa: What is a passport visa that is granted to the relatives of Cubans, not born in Cuba. These Cubans must have their residence abroad, have left indefinitely or have their passport enabled. The relatives who can access this passport visa are the children, spouse, parents, grandparents and grandchildren of the Cuban. As for the reason for the trip, this must always be a family visit.
• The HE-11 visa: Also called entry permit with foreign passport for those who left Cuba before 1970 and have American citizenship.
For the processing of Cuban visas you require:
• Photocopy of the American passport.
• 2 passport photographs.
• Proof that you left Cuba before 1970, as it could be the way out of Cuba.
• Form in which you will need to provide your personal information, a description, information about your work, dates and places of residence in Cuba and a person of reference on the island. This form is completed in our office by specialized agents in the process.